Hi everyone! *grins*
Guess what? I've decided to come up with my own blog to share delicious gossips and hot infos about anything and EVERYTHING with all you people :D Friends of mine have always been curious about how I got to know about so many things- well sorry friends, this is a secret of mine, and you know what they say, 'A great magician never tells his secrets' :D but don worry, I'll keep you guys updated every now and then.
Uhm, to start off (I suppose I should start off with something :p). M206 has become a gambling addict batch, well, just a certain group to be more precise. You can find them bridging or rami-ing (however you spell that game) at ANY restaurant/cafe they go to, or pokering in FACEBOOK. You can choose to join the gang, but REMEMBER- gambling aint good for ya! lol :p
Okay lastly, to anyone who wants to join forces with muah in this soon to be famous 'GossipLand', please leave me a comment or just contact cheng:) This is just for M206, so if you're an outsider who just wants to flame, save it.
Aite, looking forward to your responses :) till then, Happy Hols and Merry Christmas!!
xoxo,
seipatkong.
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
virginity taken =)
Post a Comment